Festive Funfetti Cookies You'll Drool Over!
Ok Ya'll! These have always been a hit and they are also just about the easiest things ever to make! Every holiday, Funfetti comes out with new themed flavors, colors, sprinkles etc.. So, these are fun for the family, to take to a party, or just to stuff your face with when you need a dose of sweetness! Alright, let's go...
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) Pillsbury Moist Supreme Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil (I whited coconut oil out for the vegetable oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Funfetti Frosting
- Sprinkles of your choice!!!
- Heat oven to 375 degrees ( I use Convection)
- In a large bowl, stir in cake mix, coconut oil and eggs with a spoon until well mixed!
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls or bigger for bigger cookies and place 2 inches apart on an uncreased cookie sheet.. I use Silpat mats over my cookie sheets and they NEVER burn on the bottoms!
- Bake 6-8 minutes depending on the size of your cookie! Smaller cookies should be good at around 6 minutes, and bigger maybe 8 minutes.. I like my cookies soft, so I always undertake a tad! Take out of the over when they are golden brown. Cool for a minute or so and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Once they are completely cooled, use a cake spreading knife to smooth your frosting over! Be sure if you're using sprinkles to sprinkle your cookies right away so the frosting doesn't dry on you and you have nothing left for your sprinkles to stick on.. That would be a tragedy! :)
- Put those pretty cookies on a pretty plate and get ready for a lot of "Oh my gosh, these are SOOOO good!" You don't even have to let people know your new easy secret! :) It's between you and me, K?
Happy Early Valentine's Day, Loves!